Submit a Guest Post
Do you have a blog post about creativity or art? Are you an artist of some sort or a creative person? I’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll get as a guest blogger
- The chance to contribute to an up and coming blog with a readership of artists and creatives of all types
- Do-follow links in the author bio and contextual links within the body of the post (no affiliate or paid links)
- Exposure to my Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram followings
- Exposure on the weekly Creativity Tip mailing list
Ideas for Posts
All posts must be mostly positive in nature and about art and creativity. They must be helpful and informative for artists and creative people. Here are some ideas:
- Creativity tips
- Discuss your creative process
- Encouragement for full-time artists and creatives
- Tips and advice for creative people with separate day jobs
- Discussion of your favorite art and how it can help other artists
- I’m open to pretty much anything!
I’m really flexible so these are mostly suggestions:
- Should be in between 500 – 1200 words
- When the post goes live, you should share it on your social media
How to Submit
E-mail me your post idea at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you!